Rhubarb Soda Cracker Pie
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
- Pie crust
- Rhubarb – 2 cups, cut small 3/8″
- White Raisins – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Nutmeg – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 2 Tbsp
- Soda Crackers – 1/2 cup crushed
- Makes an 8″ pie.
- Use small red stalks of rhubarb.
- Crush the soda crackers, about 12.
- Roll out pie crust and flute the edges, as high as possible.
- Put in cut rhubarb and raisins.
- Beat egg, add nutmeg and sugar and mix together.
- Add milk and mix.
- Add soda crackers, mix well and spread over rhubarb.
- Bake 350°