Eggnog Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
- Cream Cheese – 8 oz
- Sifted confectioners sugar – 1 lb
- Eggnog – 1 ½ tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, eggnog, rum and nutmeg
- Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into 3 well greased square pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and add frosting.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sifted confectioners sugar.
- Add the eggnog ½ tsp at a time.